National Open Education Week in Lithuania 7-8 March, 2016
Contributing to the initiative of European Commission on “Opening up education”, National Open Education Week is organized in Lithuania for the first time.
National Open Education week is organized by Lithuanian Distance and eLearning (LieDM) Association in collaboration with EDEN – European Distance and eLearning Network.
Selected events of the week (organized in the English language) are disseminated through the website of Open Education Week.
What is open education?
Events of the National Education Week March, 2016
(all times are local (Vilnius/ Helsinki/ Athens) CET+1 hour)
I day - 7 March 2016
Open Professional Collaboration for Innovation. Moderator – Airina Volungevičienė, LieDM association
- 13:00 - 13:15 OpenPROF Project presentation, Airina Volungevičienė, LieDM association
- 13:15 - 13:35 ICT tools for OER development, Vida Žvinienė, LieDM association
- 13:35 - 13:55 Open collaboration in the development of online innovative curriculum for work – based learning, Estela Daukšienė, LieDM association
- 13:55 - 14:15 The case of adaptation and use of OER for work based learning, Denes Zarka, EDEN
- 14:15 - 14:30 Discussion with participants
- Webinar record: https://ac.vdu.lt/p7yrlh74kc7
II day - 8 March 2016
Opening universities through vitual mobility. Moderator – Airina Volungevičienė, VMU
- 11:00 - 11:15 OUVM project presentation, Airina Volungevičienė, VMU
- 11:15 - 11:30 UNIOVI Open portal for sharing Asturian culture, an experience on improving sociocultural aspects on a VM experience, Aquilino Juan Fuente, University of Oviedo
- 11:30 - 11:45 Open professional collaboration for VM program development, Margarita Teresevičienė, VMU
- 11:45 - 12:00 VM organization and management, Estela Daukšienė, VMU
- 12:00 - 12:10 Discussion with participants
- Webinar record: https://ac.vdu.lt/p5py3q1yycc