International conference "Open Professional Collaboration" organized by LieDM and VMU
Vytautas Magnus University and LieDM association organizes international conference "Open Professional Collaboration" on the 5th of November, 2015.
Conference aims to discuss challenges of open professional collaboration in different sectors - higher education, adult education, school/general education, and vocational education and training.
The conference seeks to develop synergy among national, regional, and European initiatives and programmes (Lifelong learning programme, Erasmus+ and Electronic Platform for Adult Learning in Europe – EPALE), professional associations, and education and business partnership.
- Open Education: trends, resources, practices and challenges
- Technology enhanced collaboration and networked learning
- Open collaboration for innovation
- Open learning for personal, professional and societal development
- Teacher continuous professional development perspectives
- Open and flexible online learning
- Challenges for online learner
Conference place: Laisvės al. 79 Kaunas, Lithuania (Kaunas hotel)
More about the conference - see conference webpage